i hate her so much !

hurh ! im goin to school later .. and im goin to meet the backstabbers people form my class . i never thought i could meet some backstabbers at my new school ! especially the new student , my best friend and i hate her so much . mentang mentang , murid baru ! i hate u ! i hate u ! i hate u ! sorry to said his ! i never thought i could say tis ! i have sin ! sorry people :(

hmm . i have nothing to do now !m its bored here ! lol .

6 june is aunty sarina wedding . yeah . but gosh ! gonna meet joshua [ urhhhh ] . blanchie can meet jason ! gud ! gud ! blanchie become bridemaids . and his partner is jason ! [ romantic ouh them ] . on 7 june at putra habour ballroom . yeah. im wearing my new purple dress ! blanchie too !


holiday is coming ! [ yeahh ] ! but im not goin anyway . soo bored at home only . takkan laa online fb and fs 24ours rite ? boring burh tat . i wanna balik kanpung [ beside my dad ] . best tis . many stuff can do ! my cousin are there too ! i wanna balik papar . but i cant . my parents busy .. ish ! i hate it !

mybe today my school busy for the preparation or tmrw .[ teacher's day ] at my school i hope so laa .

gawd ! im goin to school soon ! g2g . i will update blog tonite .

1 comment:

  1. hanis kha eu mean.? lol.
    stagey.
    wat she do.?? :)
    she's kinda weird ouh..
    but i didnt hate her lah :)

    ReplyDelete