i know !

see ! lama ody i didnt update my blog . i malas baa tis wanna update nowadays . hurh !
erm yeah , bout my holiday laz 2 weeks . im bored . and bored . and bored ! very boring tis . but i text .. alot ! but still .. bored . the first week , went to shopping for aunty sarina wedding . went to 1b , center point , city mall and ( i 4got ody )sorry . my bad . hehe . and went back to kampung . for .. idk la . haha . sot . and second week , doin nothing . didnt go anywhere . stress tis ! but i text a lot ! from mornng til night :) gilaa kan . haha . and laz friday went swimming wit my cuzzys ! heheh . best oso laa . and moday , went to school ody :( but best oso laa . haha .
emm , tmrw have practise ! for the choral . yeah . i know . but nemine laa . for my school oso .
so , i think tats all . g2g . malas wanna update . sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment