is bored .

boring ! going to practise late today . cuz my father have meeting . so he cant sent me to school . now im on9 fb and fs . boring tis . none of my friends online . nemine .
today kokum . 7-9am is permainan . 11.40-1pm is kelab . i din go to permainan . malas me . cuz sharon and karyn not goin . so im not goin too . boring gain tat . then need to jalan from school to IPG . so jaug tat . at maktab perguruan . urhh . better no nit to go . better gain on9 kan . later gain got kelab . and we on have guru penasihat :( boring !
tis few days , im a bit stress . cuz got choral practise . till next week . so busy laa practising . and the competition is next week ! im scared ! my school representing kk for choral . so i hope we can do our best ! and for the choir team too . i hope they can win to . they r representing kk too . so ppl , who r reading mypost , pls pray for US !! thanks . we appreciate it .

No comments:

Post a Comment