today .. sunday .

haloo ..
ouky . ouky .
i woke up early jus now . about 5am . wat ?! and i tried to sleep . but , i cant . aww . 6 something lyke tat , i take bathed . ready for church . i wore dress today . hehe . i love my dress . yeah . then off to church . by the time i reached chursch , it was 7.15am . then bla bla bla . then enter the church . my father to sit upstairs . so yeah . then i went up wit my bro and kzen . i got a sit . and my father was not there . my bro wanna find my father . and i said " not nit laa ." then i saw my father . he said to me " someone passed away . " and i was like - wth ! - tekejut me . then i wait la til the mass finish . after the mass i went down to my mum and asked her who . then she said " ***** " and i was lyke " who is tat ? is tat the boy who joined choir ? . and my mum said " yeah " ouke . ouke . then went out to the spot where he died . lots of ppl there . and i saw polices . lots of them . then someone told my mum - he bunuh diri - i was shocked . ouky . ouky . i don want to tel bout tis .
wil update later . bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment