long .. long ..

its been 12 days i din update blog .. i malas wanna online now .
between next week is my setara 3 . taih ouh . i hope i my sejarah tdk failed . i hate sejarah , haiya . watever .

ouke . ouke .
school are fine . hmm . yeh ! no kokum till next week ! malas me wanna use PANDU PUTERI uniform ! so hot ! gilaa ehh .
.....................................................................................................................................

now im ran out of credit . malas me wanna reload . ee . but biarlaa . hehe .

now i start traning . hehe . i represent my kampung for lumba lari . hehe . best . now my muscle sakit ! hurrh ! im suffered ! suda la my class need to naik tangga. adeh . haha .

H1N1 is everywhere ! need to wear mask to school . but i din . gilaa ehh . sudah la the school compound small , jerebu and hot , need to wear mask . i cant breath laa :(

i don know what to nlog now . * speechless . lots of people ask me to update my blog . hmm .

ouh ya , blanchie ody bought new fon ! can text her if i have anything to ask .. ~yey
!

wat else aa . i think tats all . malas me wanna blog now . wait til i got mood first laa .

No comments:

Post a Comment