long time din update blog . because i oso don know what to post . stupid kan ? haha .

school holiday . boring ! i wanna training . but my cousin going somewhere for sports to . so yeah . training alone . so boring tat . haha . i wanna go jalan2 . so boring ouh at home ! ngeh ! pam bring me to citymall tmrw . don know can go or not ! next saturday fazlina oso wanna bring me to warisan ! matii . i hope can go both . haha . sot .

bla blu bla blu bla ...............................................$$%%^#*&*)(*$@!!!@#$%^&^%$#@(*)(*&&&&&&^%%^&&&&&&&&&&&

cut the crap !

today (23 August) , is ELLE JOY 7th birthday ! happy birthday my little cousin . although she's ANNOYING sometimes , but i still love her ! when im bored , she there for me ! thanks elle ! u're my cutest little cousin !
tonite going to her house . party ! hehe . blanc and britt there . more pictures . hehe . huhu . foods ! cakes ! yummy . haha .

ouke ! now i don knw what to taip .

desperate of going training ! but .. i cant . tonite need to go to aunty san house . hmm .
can anyone suggest something for me to do tis whole holiday ? other than study . ouh yaa ! i forgotten bout the kerja kursus GEOGRAFI ! duh ! so banyak wanna find tat . ish . i hope my cousin havent hand-in her folio cuz i wanna borrow hers . haha . ketara pemalas . jauh ba i kaji . at PENAMPANG . jauh kan . haha .

ouke . until here ony la . i oso don know wat to post gain . hmm .

No comments:

Post a Comment