don yew guys realize the date of today is 9/9/09 ?
wow ! wat a nice date . haha .
btw , toedy is MASON birthday :)
i DID wished him .

oukeouke . enoughenough .
school ?

~ was great today ! but it hot ! i sweat alot ! gosh ! and i laugh alot ! hahax ! fatin laa tat made me laugh ! and judith ! haha ! she is so funny . she made the whole class laugh . none stop ! haha . teacher emma oso like her ! haha .
~i love bm subject for today ! haha . we laugh a lot ! its all because of judith .
HAHAHAH !

watever !

i have nothing to post larrr . could anyone giv me idea ? hmm .

i wanna buy realod ! im run of credit ! my credit left rm 0.37 ! haha .


20/9/09 is my competition at stadium penampang . the sports for the church . i represented for the church . damndamn ! im goin to compete with CYNTHIA ( dpm aka athlete SABAH ! ) for the 100m and 4x100m ! ouhmygawd ! howhow to compete with athlete Sabah ? i hope i can run faster than her but i don think i can ? gosh ! i need to train more ! its a most . left another 10days for me to train ! go please help me ! haha :) i know i can DO it !

No comments:

Post a Comment