holidays SUCKS !

holidays killed me !
im bored ! kept on online-ing today . such a boring day . how would i survive next week ? 1 week holiday ?! omygawd ! i think i gotta study more . yes ! i am going to studyy MORE .
i hate those ppl and neighbours playing with the MERCUN . which shoked me and its veryveryvery loud ! so stupid ouh them ! cant they play at other places . dont they know this is housing area ! shit . around 12AM in the morning oso got ppl play . sot kan ? they don know what is the right time to play with those mercun . cacat .
tis few days i less texting ppl . so boring ouh . its like i don want own a PHONE . some unknown ppl kept on texting me and said " hai , blh berkenalan " and its in bm . i hate texting in bm . i prefer bm+english . better than all malay word ! then suddently ask me to couple with them ! watonearth ! we just text for a few minutes and suddently wan to couple . sotsotsot . felt like changing my num but i don want . and i hate those ppl who gave my num to their friend which i don know them WITHOUT my permission . ~duhh !
i don know what on earth is happening to meet . in a suddent tis i love to balik kampung . nothing great there . but i don know why . haha . mayb if im there , i can burn more calories like every evening i jog . huhu .
i was supposed to go labuan this sunday till tuesday . but i end up goin to sport :( shit . but nevermind . at least my aunty sponser me everything for me :) i oso don know why suddently she sponser me sport shoe , spike , pants for sport and etc . tmrw saturday , goin to town to look for spike shoes . and some other sport stuff . but after training laa . and my aunt said she will bring me to labuan on depavali . yeh ! chocolates . hehe . desperate of chocolates .
hm . started saving money . november im goin to kl . so yeah . need more money :) so many of us goin to kl . haha . like whole kampung goin . hahaa . kidding men .
urhh ! ppl aka neighbours , pls im begging ! stop playing with the mercun ! its shoking me ouke ! u knw ! u knw ! annoying tis . shit . i reported tis to te police . kidding . pls la stop . im gettng heart attack soon . palispalis .
curently is singing now. haha .
i post crap just to make this post longer .

No comments:

Post a Comment