Library ..

everything seems fine today .

went to library . so yeah . saw lots of friends there .


~ pamela , ilona , ivy , chelsea , rayvenia , franneli , mang and lot more .. ~


~came about 9.30am . hamizah came earlier than i am . so she wait for me . but she went home early . around 11 :( .. so im alone =.= but then rayvenia came an wanted to sit with me . so yeah , i have friend to accompany me . cause akward ba sit alone in a big table . haha :)
~studyy as usual . wow . scandal this me . haha . seriously . then around 1 something like that , went down to eat with ilona , ivy and rayvenia . have a short conversation while we were eating . then went back to our sit .
~continue study my bm . grhh . around 2 , the library getting colder and colder . and the amount ppl at hte library increasing . getting noiser . i get distracted by those ppl walking around . rhhh . and i kept on going to the toilet .
~then around 3, wentdown for a rest . and went to buy lekor . haha . so we sat on the bench cause we cant bring food to te library . until 4pm . hezron ask me to jaga his food . haiyaa . then pam and hezron went home .. so we went back to our sit . doing nothing . haha . sot . returned all the books back . then around 4.30, went down and took my bag . my parents coming , so yeah . and know what , i FORGOT my wallet at the counter . then i text franneli to search for it. huh . thank gos she found it . nasib the security is an honest ppl . if not , hmm . he wont return the wallet .
so , i guess tats all i can share to u guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment