damn ! wat !

yesterday was sunday . my mum , brother , sister and my cousin attented bm mass . i ody attented mass on saturday . then masa 10am , the sunday school for the primary finished . so i ask my couisn to wait at the lampe square cuz i need to find my sis gain . then i go la find my sis . thus we on the way to the church . then masa i talked to my cousin and sister near the bell thingy , i saw this boy .. looking at me . and i looked at the boy back . and i said ' this boy looked familiar . ' then kan , i saw his brother . he is beside him . it was jason and joshua . tekejut tis me . in my mind i say ' wat the fuck ! wat are they doin here ?! ' i din expect they went to stella maris .. wit their parents . cuz they usually went to sacred heart . then jason told his bro that i was there , i immediatly ran . with my heels . nasib tdk jatuh . then i talked to jason . bla bla bla bla bla and so on . but sayang , blanchie was not there cuz she din go sunday school . sorry blanc , i get to meet them , but u din get to meet then . next time la k :) cheer babe .
ouky . ouky . im run of credit gain . i just reload on saturday . and now my credit left rm0.86 ! can u believe tat ?! damn ! now i pokai ody ! urhh . i need money ! dad ? mum ? money please . now i wanna keep money . cuz on november im goin to kl . i now . lama gain . but i still wanna keep my money . maybe i help my mum to do house chores ? and i can earn more and more money :) i know , money is not everything to me . but still , i wanna keep my money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment