seminar .. boring ..

last satursay and sunday , i attented the 2 days siminar at my churh , stella maris . so boring .... i do learn lots of stuff . i mean , how to communicate wit people witout saying ' urh .. erm .. er .. and so on ' but still .. boring . actually , the second day of seminar , pam and i want to skip the siminar . and we did , cuz its bored and i wanna go sunday school . its better there . but then , the aunty came to our class and ask us to attented it . so boring tat . until 4pm gain . lama nya ! so we jus go laa . even though its embrassing me ! bla bla ..it was supposed to end at 4pm . but then we end at 5pm . and the room is so so so so cold ! damn cold ! haha .
i followed pam to her house . 2 day si went there . on saturday , lama la me there . then i followed her to church . yesterday , i followed her home to cuz aunty lili ask . so .. yeah . my father pick me at her house .

No comments:

Post a Comment