holiday sucks man ! seriously ! people usually enjoys their holiday . but me , having selsema ! damn damn ! and its hard for me to sleeP ! now , while i was blogging this post , i kept on sneezing ! ish .
so during the holiday , my cousin's and I will be sleeping at my grandfather house . i rather stay here than at home . because here , all my cousin's were here . so , its more fun!

so yeah , 26 November , im going to KL - MELAKA . and will be going back on 3rd of December . its sort of like family trip . cuz lots of my cousin's and their family will be going too . about 20 something peopl will be going . hhaa . full ouh 1 plane . kidding .

15 November - late grandma 4o days . miss her so much . all of us miss her ! and im sure that lots of my uncle'c , aunty's , cousin's will be coming ! another busy day to go . yup . thats rite . so i think that time , i need to layan lots of my cousin's . u know laa . if not , they will say im sombong ! ouh no ! plus friends ? aiyo .

but hey ! next year , im form 2 ! getting old . and im scared if i turun kelas ! no way ! i don want ouh ! and we r the senior ! matai !

No comments:

Post a Comment