i heart them !

sharon ~ hamizah ~ ME !

this are my best friend . there's another 2 of my bestfrieds that are not in this picture . im happy to have a friends like them . they were really my true friends !

hamizah ~ she's pretty . a mix pakistan girl . tall . adorable . a true friend . and the bestest friend to me ! when i told them my father is going to be tranfered and will be going to keningau . and i almost kna suruh skul at keningau . and hamizah , she don want me to move . she did cried too and she also held me a party ! but at last , i don need to move ! yeah ! but still , she's the best ! and congrates to her . she became pengawas !

nina aqilah ~ i heart her too . she pretty . clever . intelligent . funny . skinny . and she's also the best to me !and congrates to her ! she became pengawas for next year !

sharon ~ no comment . childish . bad test about boys . seriously . im soory to say . i think thats all.

karyn ~ she's cute. and clever. yep . that rite . pendiam . seriosly . and kind .

and think thats all i can describe about you guys . love u hunn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment