NEW CHAPTER !

HEY ! lets start a new chapter ! since christmas is near . CHRISTMAS babey ! dont u love that ?! more presents sayangS . maybe this year my family and I will be celebrating christmas without my LATE GRANDMOTHER , but doesnt mean we should be sad on christmas right ? people come and go . but STILL , will be missing HER :(
40 DAYS is near . will be busYy ! but its okayy . its for my LATE GRANDMOTHER . more relatives , aunties , uncles , friends and etcc will be coming . and heyY , COUSIN"S will be coming man ! i love that :) hahah .
and hey , im currently at KL . bought loads of things man . dress , shoes , short pant's and t-shirt ! i think i almost 4hundred ! lol right ? haha . but nevermind , its christmas man ! once a YEAR . and all the stuff here so cheap man ! wow ! i love u KL ! haha . and and and there's more stories to share during my vocations . will post it when i reach home kayy ? hahah . so yeah , went to few places ! MELAKA - GENTING HIGHLAND - MORE SHOPPING MALL'S and stuff .. THE THEME PARK ( Genting Highland ) is seriously killing me ! the game'S ! roller couster and more . i hope that will be my first and last going there . next year , SUNWAY LAGOON ! haha . just finished packing just now . wow . load's of stuff man . haha . check-out tmorrow at 12 . flight at 3 and maybe will be reach KK at 5 or 6 . then rest for a while . and and and then visit my GRANDFATHER ! yeahh !
so , i think i should stop here . its 2.05 A.M and need to wake up early tommorrow . going to PLAZA GC tommorrow . the stuff there cheap man ! seriously . haha . i WILL post more when i reach KK okayy ?
good night / morning to all my SAYANG"Ss :)

1 comment: