spend my holiday at my kampung for 2 days .

yesterday , went to watched movie . Christmas Carol . i love that story . seriously . go and watch it ! there's a new movie coming up . - Alvin and The Chipmusks 2 - seok that . even the first 1 oso seok . more than 10 times i watched ! haha . lol .

today's plan , going to swimming ! i wanted to swim ! seriously ! but see first laa . still having flu and sore throat . hmm . kcian me .

tmrw gain , need to packing . going to Kuala Lumpur on thusday . ~ yehh ! Genting Highland ! cant wait . then my mum wanted to go to Melaka gain . haiz . i wanted to go to Sunway Lagoon baa this . but my mum said see first laa . but the most important things to do is Shopping ! yeehh ! i want to buy more dress ! yupp ! hehe . sot ouh me .

hmm . this holiday , so Bored ! seriously ! nothing to do . i want to go kundasang baa this . but this month and next month , my dad will be busy . humm . what a day man !

- random post -

No comments:

Post a Comment